Powercash21 is a payment solutions provider, with a wide range of gateway services. Their specialization is in Acquiring, Issuing and Mobile Payments with a license granted by the Central Bank of Cyprus. It was founded in 2011 by payment industry experts with many years of in-depth industry knowledge.
What was the idea behind using Hey Oliver?
Powercash21 needed an automated marketing solution that would enable them to increase their leads and enquiries for their services. Hey Oliver would help Powercash21 to boost enquiries through their website, and ultimately increase their overall business growth.
Challenges they were facing:
- Lack of website engagement tools
- Support with visitor questions in real time through an integrated live-chat tool
- Difficulty in building clients’ behavioral and transactional profiles
- Need for automated inbound marketing campaigns for a targeted and personalized approach to their prospects
What were the benefits?
Hey Oliver allowed Powercash21 to be more agile in its marketing initiatives and quickly create personalized marketing campaigns. Creating targeted campaigns was never this easy, increasing their customer engagement significantly. Through automated and personalized inbound marketing campaigns and dynamic one-to-one emails, led customers to be more likely to engage with their website.
- Customer segmentation implementing a simple segmentation matrix allowed to tag users according to the services they search for.
- Instant connection with the company’s agents through the live-chat, enabled the visitors to find answers to their questions at the right time.
- Targeted campaigns were created, which were also personalized to ensure objectives’ relevancy.
The growth and end results
Powercash21 saw growth and improvement in the following areas:
- Increased lead generation from the website
- Increase in traffic conversion and returning visitors
- Increased engagement with personalization and delivering information matching the current needs of each individual user
We have scheduled plans, that will take place by the end of the year for Powercash21 such as:
- A/B testing for dynamic email targeting and creations to improve conversion rates on visitors who didn’t apply yet
- Using custom attributes to build more dynamic customer segments based on the time of their visit, frequency and the amount of browsing time spent by visitors
- Deepened analytics of marketing performance