D. Zavos Group offers remarkable properties in many central locations across Cyprus which include villas, apartments, and residences. The comfort and services of the properties can be compared to a 5-star hotel.
What was the idea behind using Hey Oliver?
D. Zavos Group needed an automated marketing solution that would enable them to increase the number of their visitors but also improve the pageviews and the enquiries on their properties. “Hey Oliver” would help in such a way that they would be finally able to increase the number of leads and make them convert.
What were the benefits?
According to D. Zavos Group, Hey Oliver enhanced their marketing strategy, by using a variety of tools such as push notifications, email campaigns, inbound marketing, and live chat. Those tools accomplished keeping their visitors in the loop for new properties and additionally driving traffic in specific properties based on each visitor’s preferences.
Benefits that were gained:
- Database segmentation. Segments were created according to customers’ website behavior. Helped with creating targeted campaigns
- Periodic dynamic newsletters. Customers subscribed to a newsletter now receive periodic dynamic newsletters containing the most recent news from specific thematic categories prepared by editorial offices
- Web push implementation - possibility of reaching anonymous visitors with information about new offers and deals via web browser notification
- Marketing automation also helped D. Zavos Group to score the leads the teams were nurturing, meaning that the sales team could follow them up when they were most likely to convert.
The growth and end results
D. Zavos Group saw big growth and improvement:
- Dynamic 1-to-1 emails sent after visit showed: increase in Open Rate, increase in Click-Through Rate, increase in Click to Open Rate, increase in Conversion Rate
- The number of leads generated increased by a huge margin
- Growth in the number of contacts obtained from the website
- D. Zavos Group experienced an immediate improvement in email marketing efficiency and sales increase
- Reduction in lead leakage
- Increase in traffic conversion
We have scheduled plans, that will take place in the next 2 months for D. Zavos Group:
- Win-back program to retrieve non-active customers
- Using custom attributes to build more dynamic customer segments based on the time of the last purchase information, purchase frequency and the amount of money spent by customers
- Integration with Facebook to reach more customers; ads promoting real estate blog posts
- Deepened analytics of marketing performance
- A/B testing for dynamic emails mechanisms and creations to improve conversion rates