St. Raphael is an ultra all-inclusive resort in Limassol, Cyprus. It is a luxury hotel that offers 5-star facilities and luxury rooms for leisure, family and business travellers.
What was the idea behind using Hey Oliver?
St. Raphael Resort started using Hey Oliver in order to improve the existing campaigns on their website, as well as gain a better insight of their visitors, prospect clients, and customers. Marketing automation would help them to attract the right leads and ultimately increase direct bookings.
Challenges they were facing:
- Lack of customer engagement in website campaigns
- Huge discrepancy between traffic and purchases on the website
- Building clients’ behavioral and transactional profiles was very difficult
What were the benefits?
The tool allowed St. Raphael Resort to be more agile in its marketing initiatives and quickly create personalized marketing messages. The creation of targeted campaigns became easier, increasing their customer engagement significantly. Through the personalized inbound marketing campaigns, the value of their new customers also improved and increased, which led to more bookings through their website.
- Marketing automation helped St. Raphael to personalize their messages across different audiences.
- People were better targeted through inbound marketing campaigns.
- Increased Click-Through Rate thanks to the personalized content of the campaigns.
The growth and end results
St. Raphael saw growth and improvement in the following areas:
- Increased lead generation from the website
- Big increase in traffic conversion
- Increasing loyalty and amount of next bookings by delivering information matching the current needs of each individual user
In the near future, we are planning to implement new strategies such as:
- A/B testing for dynamic email mechanisms and creations to improve conversion rates
- Win-back program to retrieve non-active customers
- Use custom attributes to build more dynamic customer segments based on the time of the last purchase information, purchase frequency and the amount of money spent by customers
- Web push implementation - possibility of reaching anonymous visitors with information about new offers and deals via web browser notification