Dizzle is an online store that offers a huge variety of quality products such as appliances, audio and video equipment, personal care and leisure at competitive prices. A professional and customer-oriented team, whose top priority is to provide the best experience for its visitors.
What was the idea behind using Hey Oliver?
Like any other e-shop, engaging experiences and lead generation are the key to their success. Firstly, Hey Oliver helped them in identifying their highest quality leads, nurture, and segment them into different groups with similar criteria. Secondly, the live chat provides the best way to interact with their customers in real time, and last but not least, email newsletters and targeted campaigns such as “cart abandonment” is a massive advantage that improved their conversion rates.
- • Lack of customer engagement in email marketing (low Open Rate and Click-Through Rate)
- • Low conversion rate
- • Automated email campaigns for mass-communication personalization were nonexistent
- • Huge discrepancy between traffic and purchases in the store
What were the benefits?
Through the Hey Oliver marketing automation tool, Dizzle improved their visitors’ engagement and conversion rates more than traditional marketing. Groups and segmentation allowed them to target leads with the right message at the right time to the right person, motivating them to complete their purchase during the buying process. Follow-up campaigns is a key part of Dizzle, which keep visitors in the loop regarding new products and announcements. Now, creating, monitoring and running campaigns is easier than ever through automation but mostly because of the willingness of the two teams to achieve great results in very little time.
- • Re-activation emails. Customers who haven't bought anything in 60 days will receive an email with a special offer
- • Website content personalization. Personalized banners on the web showing different prices depending on customer group
- • Open Rate thanks to tailoring time of delivery to users’ individual preferences
- • Newsletter with many different products sent once a week
- • Web push implementation - possibility of reaching anonymous visitors with information about new offers and deals via web browser notification
The growth and end results
Dizzle saw big growth and improvement in the following areas:
- • Increasing conversion of dynamic 1-to-1 emails
- • Dynamic 1-to-1 emails sent after visit showed an increase in OR, increase in CTR, increase in CTOR, increase in Conversion Rate
- • The number of leads generated was massively increased
- • Increase in the efficiency of the sales department
- • Increase in traffic conversion
We have scheduled plans, that will take place in the next two months for Dizzle:
- • A/B testing for dynamic email mechanisms and creations to improve conversion rates
- • Integration with Facebook Ads and Facebook Custom Audience integration for targeting customers in social media
- • Using custom attributes to build more dynamic customer segments based on the time of the last purchase information, purchase frequency and the amount of money spent by customers
- • Win-back program to retrieve non-active customers
- • Constant optimization of automated, personalized 1-to-1 dynamic e-mail processes