Vrespiti is a real estate company which through its website provides you with many options about what house, flat, etc. you would like to buy or rent according to your taste, location, and price range.
What was the idea behind using Hey Oliver?
The company used marketing automation to better target its consumers and send them personalized emails related to their offers, and to run many different marketing campaigns inside and outside their website.
Challenges they were facing:
- • Low conversion rate
- • Poor lead generation
- • Need for automated email campaigns for mass-communication personalization
- • Dynamics of real estate market: low purchase frequency and long-lasting research preceding the deal, entailing a high risk of losing a lead during the process
- • Ineffectiveness of bulk e-mail marketing campaigns in the real estate industry
What were the benefits?
According to Vrespiti, marketing automation helped them to personalize the leads they were getting and segment them which improved their leads quality by a huge margin. They collected many useful data through their segmentation targeted campaigns that helped them push their visitors into the customer category through personalized offers. Using the Hey Oliver live chat tool they were also able to connect better with their visitors faster and easier than ever before, creating business opportunities for both sides.
Benefits they gained:
- • Dynamic personalization of website content. Content on the website was dynamically personalized basing on customer data. Anonymous users were encouraged to enter their email address to get a bonus.
- • Lead nurturing programs. The company sends cycles of educational messages. The topic of the cycle depends on each particular user’s interests
- • Database segmentation. Segments were created according to the customers’ website behavior. Helped with creating targeted campaigns
- • Periodic dynamic newsletters. Customers subscribed to a newsletter receive periodic dynamic newsletters containing the most recent news from specific thematic categories prepared by editorial offices
- • Web push implementation - possibility of reaching anonymous visitors with information about new offers and deals via web browser notification
The growth and end results
Vrespiti saw big growth and improvement in the following areas:
- • Dynamic 1-to-1 emails sent after visit showed: an increase in Open Rate, increase in CTR, increase in CTOR, increase in Conversion Rate
- • The number of leads generated increased by a huge margin
- • Growth in number of contacts obtained from the website
- • Vrespiti experienced an immediate improvement in email marketing efficiency and sales increase
- • Reduction in lead leakage
- • Increase in traffic conversion
We have scheduled plans, that will take place sometime in the future for Vrespiti:
- • Win-back program to retrieve non-active customers
- • Using custom attributes to build more dynamic customer segments based on the time of the last purchase information, purchase frequency and the amount of money spent by customers
- • Integration with Facebook to reach more customers; ads promoting real estate blog posts
- • Deepened analytics of marketing performance
- • A/B testing for dynamic email mechanisms and creations to improve conversion rates