Multitopia is a web development and marketing agency, which provides web solutions and online marketing strategies that aim to engage and convert visitors into loyal customers. With over 10 years of experience and specialized expertise, Multitopia is the team that delivers results on time and budget while giving you the tools to support your business growth. From now on, “Hey Oliver” is the No.1 choice for the agency to provide marketing automation solutions to their customers.
What was the idea behind using Hey Oliver?
Due to Multitopia being an innovative agency with clients from various industries, identified the need to be ahead of the competition and provide web experiences that engage and convert their visitors. Since the team manages more of the accounts, the ability to create multiple user accounts with different permissions came in handy. With the help of our Success Plan and the rich list of tools and features we provide, it is a competitive advantage that will keep their clients and attract new with ease.
Due to Multitopia being an innovative agency with clients from various industries, it was important for them to be ahead of the competition and provide web experiences that engage and convert their visitors. Since the team manages most of the accounts, the ability to create multiple user accounts with different permissions came in handy. With the help of our Success Plan and the rich list of tools and features we provide, it is a competitive advantage that will keep their clients and attract new ones with ease.
Problems they were facing/Challenges that needed to be solved:
- • Difficulty targeting B2B and B2C customers with relevant offers
- • Very low lead generation
- • A need for creating a solid bridge between sales and marketing departments and utilizing knowledge obtained on a user from his behavior on the website in conversation with salespeople
- • To personalize offers. Margins were low, and they needed a way to segment visitors according to their loyalty and value
What were the benefits?
The most crucial part of marketing automation for Multitopia’s clients was that it brought two fractured departments (Sales and Marketing) together and gave them the tools necessary to perform better and contribute to the overall success of the company. Marketing automation also helped their clients to score the leads the teams were nurturing, meaning that the sales team could follow-up with them when they were most likely to convert.
- • Dynamic 1-to-1 emails sent after a visit, sending a message with tailored offer 2 hours after a visit that did not conclude with purchase
- • Customer segmentation implementing a simple segmentation matrix allowed to tag users according to the features they search for
- • Targeted mailings next to dynamic emails regular promotional email campaigns were conducted. These were carefully targeted and personalized to ensure messages’ relevancy
- • Integration of contact forms thus the salesperson could see the full customer profile (interests, history of offers viewed) next to the contact data. Deepened employees’ insight and intelligence on customers and improved quality of calls
- • Expanded the opportunities for users to subscribe
- • Web push implementation - possibility of reaching anonymous visitors with information about new offers and deals via web browser notification
The growth and end results
Multitopia saw big growth and improvement in the following areas:
- • Growth in number of contacts obtained from the website
- • Reduction in lead leakage
- • Immediate improvement in email marketing efficiency and sales increase
- • Increased Click-Through Rate thanks to the personalized content of the messages
- • Increased lead generation from the website
- • Increase in traffic conversion
We have scheduled plans, that will take place in the next two months for Multitopia:
- • Use custom attributes to build more dynamic customer segments based on the time of the last purchase information, purchase frequency and the amount of money spent by customers
- • Facebook Integration - lead acquisition and retargeting ads management on the social platform
- • Implementing features to recommend plans not only clicked on but also viewed on the website
- • Deepened analytics of marketing performance