How can I create a shout-out campaign?
To create a shout-out campaign follow the steps below:
- Go to Marketing > Campaign Creator.
- Choose your objective, outcome and tool for your campaign.
- Choose the audience for your campaign.
- Build your campaign, by filling in all the appropriate fields.
- Click on Run campaign (Alternatively Preview it first or Save it for later).
What is Ribbon?
The Ribbon represents an "etiquette" that characterizes your campaign (which is however optional). Examples of what Ribbon can be are: Offer, Announcement etc.
What is the Shout-out title?
This is the title of your campaign, that will be displayed on the top of the interactive pop-up window that you will create.
What is the use of 'Show campaign only on URLs that contain'?
This section gives you the option to show the campaign on specific pages of your website. You just need to type the part of the URL after your domain name.
What are the types of campaigns that can be created?
There are several types of campaigns on Hey Oliver, which are the following:
- Plain: It will only contain text and/or images/videos.
- Button-only: It will have a button to direct users to a page on your website.
- Ask for email: It will have a field for users to insert their email address (as well as a button to click for submission of their information).
- Ask for phone: It will a field for the users to insert their phone number(as well as a button to click for submission of their information).
- Ask for email/phone: It will have two fields for the users to insert their email address and phone number(as well as a button to click for submission of their information).
What options are there as to the position of campaigns?
There are 2 options: It will either be shown on the bottom right or in the middle of your screen.
What triggering options are there for campaigns?
The campaigns can be triggered: Instantly, On Exit or after a number of seconds (which you are able to choose from the drop-down menu).